If you are preparing for an upcoming Multiple Mini Interview (MMI), this page offers free MMI Questions to help you practice.
We also have the leading MMI course: Master the MMI: Astroff MMI Strategies to prepare you to ace the MMI. We have helped thousands of candidates over the last decade to learn strategies for answering MMI prompts effectively. The Astroff MMI Answer Plan was developed by industry-leading Dr. Robert Astroff, in consultation with doctors and other healthcare professionals who have expertise in MMI preparation.
Practice with Astroff Practice MMI Prompts:
- Station 1: Student considers withdrawing from university courses
- Station 2: Pastimes outside of school
- Station 3: Joe is a pizza delivery worker
- Station 4: “Liberation Therapy”
- Station 5: IMGs in Rural Areas
- Station 6: You are a family physician seeing Jane
- Station 7: Selecting a new Dean of Science
- Station 8: Vancouver riots
- Station 9: Clostridium Difficile
- Station 10: Experience where you learned something about yourself
Please note: These questions were designed by Astroff Consultants Inc. and the use of this material is strictly prohibited unless written consent from Astroff Consultants Inc. has been obtained. Thank you.